BELLFLOWER – The McLean County coroner has released the name of the woman involved in a fatal house fire in Bellflower Sunday.
Angela R. Zimmerman, 46, was pronounced dead shortly after 8 a.m. Authorities say Zimmerman died from carbon monoxide intoxication due to the inhalation of smoke and soot from a house fire. There was no evidence of non-fire related injury, according to Coroner Kathy Yoder.
The incident remains under investigation by the McLean County Coroner, Sheriff’s Office and MABAS Division 41 Fire Investigation Team.